Monday 10 October 2011

FAVORITE LOGOS

This I quite like due to the letters looking like they are breaking apart, this relates to the meaning of grudge, due to it being dark and edgy. I also believe that the big letter T attracts the audience well to forwards them reading on. 














This I love due to it being hard to read, this makes it very mysterious, and once again fits in with the meaning of grudge. I believe that this could represent the artist in a very simple way, due to it being very tight and hardly seen, this may show the feelings of the artist/audience of the artist.

This I really like due to it showing the experimental side of the genre by two fonts being used. I also like if because it is hard to discover what it says, this hold back a mystery. I also like it because it looks rather dirty, which again shows the experimental genre. 


No comments:

Post a Comment