Monday 3 October 2011

MOODBOARD



This is my mood board. I have kept to a dark style which reflects my ideas which will go towards my music video. I have also worked into the paper ripping bits out, showing the aggression of my genre.


These are the close-ups of my mood board.


Image 1 : the name that I have given my artist is The Grudge due to it going with the meaning of the lyrics.


THE MEANING : I have looked at the lyrics and have decided to create a video based on one person, which means that the artist is unhappy about herself which fits in with the lyrics.


Image 2 : A scruffy drawing of the artists shows us the aggression towards the artist herself.
Image 3 : I would like to use run down make up for my video, showing the unhappiness of the artist.
Image 4 : A white dress would show her incomplete due to it being plain,  but free to it being as white as a ghost.

More ideas for my music video.

Image 1 : I would like to include a mirror in my video, as I have said before my video is about the artist.
Image 2 : Broken glass shows the unhappiness once again.
Image 3 : I would like to use a forest as a location due to it being natural and free, this would show the artist trying to escape from herself.
Image 4 : I want to use a torch showing the audience that there is hope for her, hence the spot light of the torch.

1 comment: