Monday 31 October 2011

QUESTIONNAIRE FEEDBACK

As I have finished my questionnaire I have given it out to an equal amount of people, female and male. This I have done due to the genre of the song fitting into both genders of people, equally. As I got the completed questionnaires together I have been pleased by the results being mostly positive and people willing to give me their ideas as well as being honest. As I have asked them what makes a music video good most of the people have mentioned good visuals. And this is what I am going to aim for. As one of the questions was about favorite music videos the talks went to original and unique ideas, this has made me think of how I could make my ideas wiser and unique by using my editing techniques. Speaking of ideas, 100% people have replied positive towards the props fitting in with my ideas for the music video. I was also please with the fact that 50% people have thought that my music video/song is in the genre of experimental, basing everything from reading my ideas for the video. This means that I am on the right track within my ideas. As the questioning has moved on to location, 50% have agreed a forest being the case of freedom, the other 50% have classes a fiel as a case of freedom. I believe that this lets me know that my idea of using the woods to represent the freedom is looking to be successful. I believe that a forest would be more free due to the trees being green/colorful as this sets the modd for happiness. I was very happy about more than half of the people in question believing that a broken mirror is a way of getting away from yourself as I believe that the shots including the broken mirror would be a very effective and strong ending. The most interesting part of the questionnaire is the ideas given across by the people in question. This is because it lets me clear my mind if I get stuck on ideas. also if I use the techniques of the audience I know that these ideas used will please the audience due to them suggesting this idea. Overall I was very pleased with the answers given as it hasn't bought my hopes down very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment