Monday 31 October 2011

PRODUCTION SCHEDULE

I believe that I am pretty much done with everything and therefore I can start panning my schedule. Putting all my dates and times together for my music video filming.


I would like to get my projection images done first, which means that I will have to borrow a projector from the arts department. Thursday, 3rd November would be a good day to get it done as we have academic tutoring day. This means that I can pick the projector up in the morning and complete these images one the day, as we only have to come in to 6th form for 5/10 minutes.




DATE: 03/11/2011
LOCATION: My house (A plain white wall)
TIME: 10:00am - 12:00pm/13:00pm
PROPS: A projector/make-up/a white dress/digital camera/tripod/transparent paper with the images printed
CAST: Me as the artist and an extra person to take images. (I believe that the only person that will be free at this time is my mum)


SHOTS WHICH INCLUDE PROJECTIONS













No comments:

Post a Comment