Wednesday 2 November 2011

PROJECTIONS

Just before I take my images I need to make digital copies of the projections. This is so I actually have something to project onto the walls.






SONG NAMES (For the back of the Digipak)
I have chosen this type as it goes with the logo. I also believe that it looks rather posh and well written, the detail that it includes sets the mood to the experimental genre. 

LYRICS ( The lyrics that will be projected onto a wall)
I have kept the same typography for the same reason as above. 
BUTTERFLIES (The butterflies that will be projected on to a wall)
These are silhouettes of butterflies which I have put together using photoshop. I believe that black silhouettes will set the dark mood of the song and the music video. 

BUTTERFLIES (The butterflies that will be projected on to a wall)
As I thought that the silhouettes above were too plain and cartoonish, I have decided to make something different but using silhouettes. These silhouettes include much more detail which should work better within my music video, creating the experimental mood. 



No comments:

Post a Comment