Tuesday 6 December 2011

3 DECEMBER, Journal

I have finally finished all of my filming and all of my photo-shoots, which only leaves me with the editing section of the project. Talking about the filming on Saturday, 3rd of december, it has turned out very well. However, it has taken me much longer than I have thought it would take. The filming only took me about 30-40 minutes, but the pen-tablet work has taken me about 5-6 hours. Which was a nightmare, but worth it in the end. Whilst filming the mirror scene I have placed the mirror on my mums bed against a white wall just so it stands out, and have covered everything in the background with a white sheet, just so the room looks plain. As I have looked at myself in the mirror from the angle that I wanted it to be filmed I have realized that the mirror is too big and that my lips can hardly be seen. The lips had to be the main subject of the shoot due to me lip-sing the words to the song. I have decided to use a different idea which was to film me against a white wall, which will make it easier to cut me out of and place me in the mirror, making it look like I am looking in the mirror. This has worked much better, as I could crop my face into any size I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment