Wednesday 14 December 2011

FEEDBACK FROM MORE EXPERIENCED PEOPLE

As my mother has viewed my music video she thought that it was good but it needed to be improved in places. One thing that she has suggested is the start of my music video, where the pen tablet drawing appears. She said that my very first idea of the scruffy drawing fading into my face, needs to be done as it would look much better than the scruffy drawing jumping straight into me singing. One of the things that she did not find so successful is the ending, this is because it confuses people with the story line. As I have repeated the same footage for the ending, it does not make sense. This is because in the previous shots I have smashed the mirror and in the ending shots I pick up the same mirror.

As one of my teachers has viewed it, she has given me some criticism too. As we have watched this video and spoke about it we have both agreed that the part at the very beginning of me singing takes too long. The fact that I am not moving does not make the video exciting so my teacher has suggested me to include some photographs flashing in between the footage of me singing. I have found this idea very interesting and I will try my best to complete it. She has also agreed on the ending part of my video, and has said that maybe I need to film some new footage for it, as the footage repeats.

No comments:

Post a Comment