Wednesday 14 December 2011

MUSIC VIDEO

After all of my research and planning I have finally finished my music video! By the looks of it I would call rather successful as it all goes with the music, not only the visuals but the messages behind the visuals. It has been rather challenging to do it all on my own, but I was quite surprised of what I am capable of, as I did not ask for much help from the technicians during the editing. In the end I have struggled as I had a few seconds left and I had no footage that could be used. This has made me use the same footage that has already been used in my video. Whats now left is to get some feedback from an audience, for improvements while I still have time for improvements. I am determined to do anything to make this video as successful as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment