Tuesday 6 December 2011

PEN TABLET ATTEMPTS




My very first attempt has gone very bad, this is due to me saving the drawing layers one by one. This means that they will all appear separately on a plain white background instead of it being a mirror.









I have decided to close all of the layers and save them by opening one at a time, which means they were open on the same image but at different timing due to them being in different orders, this has worked very well, as when I have flicked through them quickly you I saw that it looks like it is being drawn on the mirror.








I have decided to try one last time, using the same technique as the last attempt but saving it little detail by little. This has worked much better, as it looks like it is being build by lines and not chunks.




THE FIRST TWO COLLAGES ARE NOT IN ORDER THAT THEY WERE MEANT TO BE IN. THIS IS BECAUSE I DID NOT REALIZE THIS WHILE PUTTING THEM TOGETHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment