Thursday 29 December 2011

BATH AND BROKEN MIRROR SCENES


Whilst filming in the bath tub I have found it very challenging. This is because I cannot hold my breath underwater, when my whole plan was to go under water.  I believe that even though it was very challenging I have managed to get me being under water for a few seconds. However, as one of my shots was to gasp for air I have breathed in a lot of water at the back of my throat and nearly chocked. But apart from that i did manage to get a few good shots.


 Walking on the broken mirror was much more successful and easier than going under water. I did not get hurt and the torch affect looked very good. This I would could successful, no doubt. However, I did have some difficulties as my kitten kept running on the mirror and kept sliding on it causing it to go all over my room. This problem was solved by shutting the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment