Tuesday 6 December 2011

USING PEN TABLET

As me and my mother have connected the pen-tablet on to my PC we have noticed that it does not work. As we have got it working, my mother has decided to make it wireless. This was not a very good idea as it had wasted time, but it has worked in the end which has made it easier for me to use. The image shown on the left is us trying out the pen tablet on Photoshop looking at different shades to see what I could use for my music video. After we have tried that we have started looking into photoshop recording actions, just so I would not have to make a new layer every time i draw something. As I was very impatient we were not able to find it and I have decided to use the harder way of saving each layer after a few lines of drawings. I have then decided to trace an image of myself using the brush tool, jus to try the technique of the pen tablet usage and see how my final drawing show look and what could be made better. So, this is my very first attempt ;




I have found it very hard to use as I have not used it before, however as I got the hang of it, it did not seem so challenging after the few hours. I very enjoyed this, and wish to continue using it for my other forms of work, as it is something different and unique in its own style. This trial did not please me as much as I thought it would, but as I have came to my final image I have actually 'Wowed' in my head as it did look rather interesting and pretty unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment