Friday 4 November 2011

BUTTERFLY PROJECTIONS

I have chosen more of the butterfly projection images due to them being very successful. Instead of talking about all of them separately I believe that it is possible to talk about them al at once as they are all very similar, also there are to many to talk about separate. So..


While looking at these images I have noticed that the most successful photographs were the ones which included the butterflies on the white dress. I believe that all of them have came out very successful due to the detail. While looking at the projections on the wall what I have noticed that they have looked too simple, however as I have lifted up the paper I have noticed on the wall that if you put it up about 3cm the butterflies double up on the wall. I have found this technique very interesting as it looks like the butterflies are moving and have decided to use this idea. My very favorite images would be the ones where it looks like I have the wings, this has been caused by a butterfly overlapping on my within the chest.


What I would have classed unsuccessful would be the fact of the line of the paper used being visible, however I am starting tho think opposite to fail. I think that it works quite well as it shows the audience that the artist is imagining the fact of happiness and being as free as a butterfly. I have also noticed that you are unable to see the artist straight away as I blend in with the butterflies, I believe that this is very interesting and unique.










No comments:

Post a Comment