Wednesday 23 November 2011

RECORD LABEL

Thinking back to when I was showing my pitch to the class, my teacher has said that the record label which I have chosen (Rough Trade) would not be that alternative. By that she meant that it would be a good idea to change it. So, I have chosen a new record label which is 'Sony BMG'. Although it is a mainstream record label, I think that it would work well with my artis as it is very well known.


Sony BMG Music Entertainment was a recorded music company, which was a 50-50 joint neture between the Sony Corporation of America and Bertelsmann. The venture's successor, the again-active Sony Music entertainment, is %100 owned by the sony Corporation  of America.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure this is quite right either Paula, you should look for something LESS mainstream rather than moreso! One of Sony's more independent sub-labels might work?

    ReplyDelete