Tuesday 8 November 2011

THE FOREST PHOTOS

The whole idea of me creating this ghostly effect is to show the fact of the artist not being able to get away from herself. And this has been shown very clearly due to the ghostly doubled girl looking like a shadow/a stalker/follower. I also believe that the fact of no facial features being seen makes the artists feelings stand out more as she is lost within her feelings and emotions. The forest was a way to show freedom within herself, but the ghostly effect makes it look like no matter how hard the artist tries and where she goes she cannot get away from herself. This can also be seen in some of the photographs which include shadows of her on the trees. It makes her look very little against the shadows which is very interesting due to her not being able to deal with her self, so these shadows explain exactly how she feels.



My next shots were of the artist spinning round, which had to also show a tad of freedom. I have asked the photographer, my mother, to stand on a ladder and do a birds eye vie to show how small the artist is within her feelings. I believe that the images have came out quite interesting as they show different emotions e.g. smiling, straight face, no face seen. Even thought they have not came out as me just spinning, they have came out much more interesting due to the fact of the emotions. I have put the levels of the image up just to get rid of the background, this puts the whole focus just on the artist herself which is my main target, due to the video being about the artist herself.










No comments:

Post a Comment