Monday 28 November 2011

MOVING IMAGES

 While shooting my moving images I have decided to make some changes within my ideas, to make it all much more exciting. These are the changes to these shots:


 This was supposed to be a continuos movement of the artist against a wall while a torch shining at her. However, I felt that it needed more to it, so I have came up with a new idea. I have decided to use a hall way and have the artist appear closer and closer within each shot. As the hall way was very dark I have decided to have the torch switch on and of and different places, which the artists switches. So, if the artist is right at the end the torch would shine on the artis and switch of, the next place that the torch will be shining on is the artist being in a different place. This creates a mysterious look, as the audience do not know where to expect the artist next, further or closer away, as all they see is darkness while she switches positions.




As I have said before, me and my brother have discovered an idea of using a torch creating shadows on the wall. This technique has been used on the moving images too. The camera is hand held which makes it look more rough fitting in with the broken mirror. I have also tried to use the same technique as the one above, which looks quite interesting. Half way through the filming I have remembered that the whole idea of these moving images was to make show the artists happiness due to her escaping from herself and not facing the mirror anymore. So, I have came up with some shot changes which shows the artist looking to one side of her then the other, noticing that she is free and starting to smile. As something funny happened while filming I could not stop laughing and my mum has filmed me laughing, even though it was a mistake I want to use it as the main part of the ending due to it being very natural and looking quite creepy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment