Monday 7 November 2011

PRODUCTION SCHEDULE

My next schedule is for the photo shoot in the woods. I have decided to get all the difficulties out the way. I believe that the woods scenes are the biggest difficulty due to the arrangements having to meet up with the weather, the times and the people. The forest scenes have to be shot in the dark as I am using a torch to make the artist stand out. This means that I need to arrange the right timings for the forest to be dark.







DATE: 06/11/2011
LOCATION: Bostal Heath woods
TIME: 17:00pm - 18:00pm/19:00pm
PROPS: A torch/make-up/a white dress/tripod/digital camera/ladder
CAST: Me as the artist,an extra person to take images and a person to hold the torch. These two extra people will be my mother and my brother, as they should be free at that time/day.


SHOTS WHICH NEED TO BE SHOT









No comments:

Post a Comment