Thursday 24 November 2011

DIGI PAC MADE!

I have finished making my digi pack. I have found it a success as it looks like a real digi pac. I also think it is successful due to good feedback from the people that have had a look at it. The feedback was'I don't want to give it back to you' 'I would buy it even if I didn't like the music' 'It's amazing'. However, even though everyone liked it, one of my teachers has given me a few pointers to improve it, which was to write the name of the album and the artist on both spines, she as also said that it feels a little empty when it is open, and maybe I should add a booklet inside. One of her pointers was to take the price of, but I do not think I will be able to do that as I would have to rip the whole image of and this may ruin my whole digipac.


I have not uploaded the CD sticker as it is on a different computer. It includes the copy right information, an image of the artist lying down on a mirror and the logo, which represents the name of the artist and the name of the album. I have decided to use an image of the artist lying down on a mirror, as it looks like she is lying on the cracked mirror which is on the inside right.

1 comment:

  1. Your progress on this project has been absolutely phenominal Paula, well done. Your digipack design is beautiful and very appropriate and you are reflecting, revising and adapting based on feedback constantly which is exactly what you should be doing.

    There are a few spelling and grammar errors throughout your blog so check it carefully, particularly your use of 'of' when you mean 'off'.

    Current approx. grade: A

    ReplyDelete