Monday 7 November 2011

PREPARING FOR THE FOREST PHOTO-SHOOT

                                                     

 As we have got to the forest we had to find a location that would be suitable for my music video. As we have entered the woods I found it very scary as it was very dark and we could not see anything. However, we got lucky as we have found a perfect spot nearer to the road which looked like a path way between lots of trees. The weather was also not too bad, of course very cold just wearing a dress. I'm glad that we did not meet any people on the way and ack as I looked like someone from the mental home wearing a dressing gown and rundown make up. Anyway, as seen in the images my brother helped me set up the tripod while my mum has taken the images of me as the artist in the forest. My brother got the torch shinning job, which was rather simple and easy. 

The forest looks very light due to the flash and the torch shinning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment