Friday 25 November 2011

PRODUCTION SCHEDULE


As I have finished my digipac, I feel like I am ready to film more scenes.  I would like to keep the 'pen tablet' idea for the end of the shooting, as I believe that it will be the most difficult one so far. This is because I have never used Pentablet, and therefore I do not know if it will work. I am going to aks my mum for help, as I believe that she has the chance to use it. In the mean time, I would like to get the rest of the shots out the way. I have borrowed a Flip camera from the media department for the weekend, so hopefully I will get everything done up to plan.


DATE: 25/11/2011  
LOCATION: My house
TIME: 14:00pm - 17:00pm
PROPS: A torch/make-up/a white dress/tripod/flip camera/ladder/mirror/smashed mirror
CAST: Me as the artist,an extra person to film me. Another person will be needed for the torch shots.

SHOTS WHICH NEED TO BE SHOT















No comments:

Post a Comment