Friday 18 November 2011

EDITING MOVING IMAGES




As I have planned to edit my moving images which I have filmed at home, my plan was successful. I have chosen not to edit all of them and choose the best ones which work well. So far I have edited four videos. I believe that they look very effective and fit the genre of my song/video.




THESE ARE THE SHOTS THAT I HAVE FILMED AND EDITED:


 As this has been edited it looks very effective and interesting. I also find it rather creepy due to it being reversed. This really fits into the genre of experimental, which I would say is successful. I have also changed the levels of this shot and have made it black and white, as I want my whole video to be black and white. To make it more interesting I have decreased the speed of the reversed falling, which works well also.



This I have also edited the same. Slowing down the speed, playing round with the levels and the saturation. It all works well as it is rather bright but the make up is dark which shows her feelings, and the feelings that she wants to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment