Friday 4 November 2011

SONG NAME PROJECTIONS

SONG NAMES
These are my chosen 5 photographs of the song name projections. One of these images will be seen on my digipac.






This I have chosen due to it being very creepy. I also like the fact that the rundown make up can be seen, this sets the mood to the album. The blue tint gives this image a cold atmosphere which represents the artists relationship with herself. 




This I like due to the positioning of the artist, as I am leaning from the song names, the song names are visible to the audience. The crossed arms represent her insecurity, which I believe works well within the back of the album.Once again the make up can be seen rather well, which is a bonus. 




 I am very pleased with the way that this image has came out due to the positioning of the artist. As the artist is at a low position the focus is all on the song names. However, even though the song names get all the attention the artist can be still seen. The fact that she is tucked in makes the insecurities show once again, which works very well. The make up is very visible, and this is a success as the audience can tell that the artist is upset just by looking at her.




Even thought this looks the same as the image above it is completely different. This is because there is no contact within the audience. I believe that this works well as the main reason for this photograph is to let the audience know what songs this album includes. This message has been completed due to the whole focus being based around the text.




This is also one of the images that I believe works the best. Once again the whole focus goes on the text as the artist only takes a little amount of space within the photograph. I also love the fact that only one eye can be seen, which shows that the artist may be afraid to face something.

No comments:

Post a Comment