Monday 14 November 2011

LAYING IN THE PILLOWS PHOTOGRAPHS

These are the pillow images that I have taken. My original idea was to lay a few white pillows around me and then using Photoshop add more in. However, I did not need to do that as I had enough pillows I could use. I believe that this photo shoot was rather successful, as the white dress and the white pillows make the make up as well as the emotions stand out. The dark background seen in some of my images relates with the real feelings inside and the make up. The white dress and the white pillows reflect the hope within the artist. It also gives of an angelic, innocent atmosphere within the photograph/video. Even though it was mostly successful some parts did not go as well as expected. For example, the birds eye view shots do not work as well as they could due to the ladder being quite little and my brother being short. Over all I am pleased with what I have created as there certainly are images that can be used within my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment