Wednesday 23 November 2011

MAKING THE DIGI PAC

I have decided to go of and actually make my digipac as I did not find it very effective as a digital copy. So while making my digipac I have came up with some changes. This is to make it more exciting and to fit in with the narrative of the whole album. I have based the whole album on the main song 'Fall foliage' as it lays the artist out as she is. I have also forgot to mention that the name of the album is the same as the name of the artist, as it all fits in well together.
THE CHANGES MADE:
INSIDE RIGHT: So for the inside right I have felt that using just a plain mirror would not come across very exciting. I have decided to use one of my mirror images and a plastic mirror. I want to cut up the mirror to make it look like it is broken, and stick my mirror photographs underneath. This I believe would be much more appealing tot he audience.

INSIDE CENTER: My previous image for the inside center was a screen shot from the video of the artist falling. I did not find it very attractive as it was hard to make out what it was, so I have changed it into a projection instead. I have also want to print the photograph on transparent paper to make it look unique.

This draft does not include the spines, but the spines are going to be the same as they were planned before. Black spine with white writing on it, saying 'The Grudge' (the name of the artist and the album)

I have also added some copy right information, a bar code, the price and the Sony BMG logo ont he back of the digipac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment