Friday 4 November 2011

PREPARATION FOR THE PROJECTOR PHOTO SHOOT

As the setting of the location was all finished all I needed was to get myself ready. This meant doing my hair and applying make up. Before that I had in mind of the make up part being the easiest one, however I have struggled a lot with it. The main reason for me struggling with the make up was because i could not make it run down my face. At first I have tried to apply mascara under my eyes and pour water on my face, all that did was smudge it. My second try was with fake blood thinking that my tears will look bloody and that fake blood will be runny was a bad idea. it has turned out to be very sticky and did not work at all. Third try I have decided to use black face paint, using the same technique as with my mascara, which was applying it to the bottom of my eye and pouring water down it. However, it was also to sticky. As I have remembered that watercolors run down the paper if they are to wet followed by the rundown areas being colored I have decided to try to apply it to my face. This was a huge success and dedication right there!


This is my final look. Run down make up, which represents unhappiness/crying. I have back combed my hair showing that the artist is not looking after her self, as she does not want to face her self within the mirror. To complete the look I have finally chosen my white dress. The reason for me choosing this dress is because it is quite girly and bigger than other dresses, which includes more material. This lets the make up stand out more and represents the hope and the freedom wanted within the artist herself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment